Industry leading healthcare software provider building next generation revenue cycle management tools seeks to hire a full-time junior software engineer to join our team in Franklin, TN.
This position is responsible for the successful and timely design, implementation, testing and ongoing maintenance of technical solutions to enhance Experian Health’s products and services. These efforts involve business analysis, troubleshooting, and hands-on development.
The Software Developer, Clearinghouse will create and maintain applications related to payer connectivity and payer content within a Microsoft development environment.
– Develop and maintain objects using C#
– Communicate with internal/external customers during analysis and development phase
– Participate in testing phase
– Reverse engineering and debugging other developers code
– Create SQL scripts for SQL Server CRUD processes
– Use internal tools to create automated scripts
– Create build scripts for deployment to test and production servers
– Maintain version control using Surround/BitBucket
Education & Experience:
– Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or other related industry degree, preferred
– 1-3 years prior programming experience
– Development/Programming experience in Healthcare a plus
– Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Special Skills and Knowledge:
– Ability to adapt quickly to existing infrastructure (comprised of a wide variety of languages and back-end data)
– Excellent verbal and written communication
– Strong attention to detail and foresight
– Comfortable working independently or as part of a team
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.