United States of America
HVA34: Sterling, VA 22640 Davis Dr , Sterling, VA, 20164-7104 USA
This software engineering position is within the Simulation & Training Solutions (STS) business area. STS develops and builds simulators and training systems for both military and commercial customers. Devices range in complexity from desktop training all the way up to high fidelity weapon system and full-flight training systems including full visual, motion, and simulator interoperability (HLA/DIS).
– Design, development, and integration of Graphical User Interface (GUI) virtual cockpit panels.
– Expand knowledge of product domain, requirements, design, development, test and release software processes, tools, methods and coding best practices. A primary emphasis on taking technical ownership of multiple components within a system.
– Capable of producing engineering estimates for individuals tasks.
– Escalates and articulates/summarizes encountered technical software issues to project leadership in a timely fashion.
– Individual job duties may vary.
– Bachelors degree required, preferably in STEM program (e.g. Computer Science or Computer Engineering)
– US Citizenship
– Able to obtain Secret clearance
– 0 – 3 years of experience with developing applications C, C++, and/or C#
– Good written and oral communication skills
– Visual Studio and Eclipse
– AGILE Experience, Cloud Computing, AWS, JIRA
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on thislink to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.