Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, a Houston tradition in patient-centered care, is a multispecialty clinic with over 25 locations and comprises more than 500 physicians providing primary and specialty care in a collaborative manner.
With 55 different clinical and non-clinical specialties, you can design a career path at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic that allows you to grow your future in a completely new direction.
The IS Compliance analyst supports the strategic direction for KSC’s enterprise information technology security compliance framework as set by the Supervisor of IS Compliance. Support systems and devices that enforce compliance with the Health Information, Portability, and Accountability Act (HIPAA) security regulations, and that reduce KSC’s overall security compliance exposure. Maintains legal and regulatory compliance by researching and communicating requirements to management. Assists with periodic security reviews, risk assessments, and compliance testing including Phish simulation campaigns for enterprise and desktop systems. Provides expertise in the development and implementation of appropriate security compliance systems. Ensures that services provided by other enterprises, including outsourced providers, are consistent with established information security policies. Runs reports that assist management in the assessment of enterprise security compliance status and its strengths and weaknesses. Does not require day-to-day supervision and can handle unique situations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Information Systems
- 4+ years of general IT or Information Security Compliance experience
- SOC2 Audit experience
- Proven communication and data analyst skills.
- Must have strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Must be willing to be on call for after-hours support on both weekends and holidays as needed.
- Knowledge of risk assessment systems, legal compliance, and/or audit process
- Prior experience in the healthcare industry and working knowledge of HIPAA and other applicable legislative regulations.
- Experience working as a member of a security audit or risk assessment.
Consider Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching 401K
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Paid time off for vacation, sick, and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- No weekends
- Free Parking
- Monday-Friday, 8a-5p
If you want a satisfying career and a rich, rewarding personal life, don’t choose between them.
Achieve them both at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic.
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status. Kelsey-Seybold is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.
To apply for this job please visit obs-kelsey.icims.com.