Req ID: 99911
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Lead Application Engineer to join our team in Chicago, Illinois (US-IL), United States (US).
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead the application and database support team by providing them guidance and support to critical technical aspects
- Analyze client IT application environment and suggest improvement opportunities, upgrades and migration requirements
- Provide a technical solution to new development and critical business problems
- Ensure that the applications being supported are defect-free
- Ensure that the technical architecture of the client environment is without any gaps, fail-proof and future proof
- Deliver technology roadmap for migration to the cloud
- Manage project deliverables and support services such that all the SLA's are met for every measuring period
- Identify and manage all dependencies, risks and issues that occur during the project life cycle
- Ensure that the security gaps are identified and taken care
- Minimum 3-year experience in providing technical oversight to multi-million, multi-project programs involving Microsoft Technologies
- Technology and Architecture Management – 5+ years exp.
- Experience in .NET and related technologies – Minimum 7 Years
- Technical certifications such as TOGAF
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.