Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Loyalty Lead Business System Analyst
The Lead Business System Analyst will assist with the implementation and support of projects within the business and technology aspects of a Loyalty Implementation. They define functional requirements and help in the development lifecycle to ensure the solution implemented meets the client goals. This particular role will take the lead to support project enhancements for a large financial services client. This role will be responsible for leveraging a deep understanding of the platform in place to propose solutions to solve high profile business problems.
- Adherence to client’s processes including project initiation, status reporting, user acceptance testing, and implementation.
- Acting as a Product Owner at Epsilon to champion client objectives and articulate business value.
- Mentoring and training less experienced team members.
- Escalation of risks and key decisions to ensure proper visibility internally and externally.
- Delivers results in an environment of trust, respect, and collaboration.
- Recommends process improvements to increase efficiency, effectiveness, quality, and open lines of communication.
- Elicits and guides user story creation within an Agile Environment to a level where stories can be prioritized and ready for development.
- Able to create reusable content and templates for capturing user stories, technical design, test cases, etc.
- Refine and maintain Product Backlog available for development.
- Participate and lead discussions with the client and internal teams to ensure requirement completeness.
- Leads Scrum of Scrum meetings across multiple scrum teams to ensure questions are answered and blocking items are resolved/remediated.
- Complete understanding of the underlying infrastructure of the system and individual application requirements to facilitate providing technical input into the development of the system (as appropriate).
- Acts as a key point of contact and liaison between the technical teams at Epsilon and various client teams.
- Protects time to focus for development and quality assurance resources.
- Acts as a project manager for specific enhancements within a release.
- Manages environment promotion schedules to adhere to best practices.
- Able to lead/oversee up to three direct reports, including weekly one on one meetings, mentoring, defining career path and goals, and holding resources accountable to their goals.
- Lead client in user acceptance testing, while identifying, managing, escalating, and mitigating risks for a timely project delivery.
- Ability to effectively navigate and lead a cross-functional organization to get work done.
- Prior experience working with global teams.
- Driving innovation to ensure ultimate client and end-user satisfaction.
- Demo developed features to ensure adherence to client business objectives.
- Participation in implementation activities, including leading tasks, production validation, and client communications.
- Builds key relationships with client stakeholders through transparency and building trust.
- Continual learning to stay abreast of industry trends and insights, as well as Epsilon products and services.
- Leveraging appropriate subject matter experts to obtain architectural guidance to ensure extensible, stable, and flexible technical recommendations.
- Partnering with the technical team, scrum masters, product owners, and Agile development teams to ensure seamless transition from Concepting to Operations.
- Documentation of solution through descriptive narrative detail and diagramming to obtain consensus and alignment across internal and external stakeholders.
- Estimation of level of effort using relative and absolute sizing at various stages of product development.
- Tracking requests in progress to achieve expedient time to market metrics while exceeding customer expectations on solutions delivered.
- Conferring with client partners to understand creative or other requirements that may influence design.
- Auditing solutions to determine platform, partner, client, testing, or other dependencies that may arise throughout the course of delivery.
- Ensuring all prerequisites are met prior to grooming and refinement of stories.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, including the ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders across all roles and levels.
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and often changing environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to move toward a project’s successful completion.
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent drive and initiative, and sense of personal accountability.
- Clearly able to articulate both written and verbally, detailed specifications to meet business needs.
- Ability to solve practical problems by applying analytical reasoning.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize activities.
- Solid understanding of Relational Database Management Systems
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient with Business Intelligence tools (e.g., Cognos)
- Understanding of Email tools and technologies is a plus
- Solid understanding of marketing concepts
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies and creation of defined artifacts
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development is a plus
- Requires 5 years of related experience
- MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.