ThoughtWorks Inc. seeks Lead Consultant/Developer in Chicago , IL & various unanticipated U.S. locations.
Bachelor’s in CS, Computer Engineering or related + 5 years post bachelors experience in job offered or as Software Developer, Application Developer, Software Engineer, or related field.
Leading large-scale, custom-designed, enterprise-level software development projects that use object-oriented technologies, such as Java, Ruby, or .NET. Must have 12 months experience with:
(1) participating at all stages of the software delivery life-cycle, including analysis, development, testing and deployment;
(2) leading a team of software engineers to oversee project activity, manage project deliverables and progress, prioritize plans for future iterations, and manage team performance;
(3) utilizing Agile development methodologies including Continuous Integration, Extreme Programming, Continuous Delivery, Test-Driven Development and pair programming;
(4) using test automation frameworks to test at different levels, including unit, functional and integration testing;
(5) developing software applications using Java, Ruby or .NET;
(6) serving as a liaison between client and development team to define scope and technical direction of the project including requirements gathering and design discussions and managing project deliverables and timeframes;
(7) working on projects with distributed teams, including managing coordination across countries and time zones; and
(8) coaching and mentoring junior developers in all aspects of software development, including Agile development methodologies.
Travel at least 80% across US required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.