The Lead Data Scientist will play a key role in our fast growing Data Science team, providing technical data science expertise. They will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, to make smarter decisions and deliver even better products. The primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products. The ideal candidate has a good understanding of consumer behaviour analysis, customer segmentation, predictive modelling and working knowledge of both digital and traditional media campaigns.
* Partner with and elevate a team of world class data scientists, providing leadership through consulting and coaching on a regular basis
* Lead data science projects that drive material business value
* Gather and analyze data, identify key prediction/classification problems, devise solutions and build prototypes
* Formulate machine learning approaches while paying attention to business metrics
* Design features from the rich data available from many sources, training, evaluating, and deploying models
* Research and implement methodologies to measure the impact of the technologies
* Initiate and propose unique and promising modeling projects, developing new and innovative algorithms and technologies
* Develop high-performance algorithms for precision targeting, testing and implementing these algorithms while interacting with other teams to define interfaces, and understand/resolve dependencies
* Identify broad, highly complex problems based on a multitude of factors, many of which are sweeping in nature, difficult to define, and often contradictory
* Drive data quality across product verticals and related business areas
* Design experiments to maximize insights while minimizing errors
* Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
* Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.