An e-commerce company that provides a platform for luxury fashion designers is looking to hire a Lead DevOps Engineer on a full-time basis. This company aims to make it easier for designers to grow their businesses and connect with consumers. This is a fully remote role that can be worked form anywhere in the US, but you will be expected to work Eastern Time.
As a Lead DevOps Engineer, you will work directly with their engineering team to plan, deploy, and maintain critical business applications while mentoring direct reports and helping develop their careers.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps/Site Reliability Engineering
- 1+ years directly overseeing a DevOps/Infrastructure team
- Experience with containers/container deployments
- Proficient programming in at least 1 OOP language
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- 401(k) + match
- Generous PTO
- Full remote flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.