Lead Full Stack Developer
If you’re like us, you’ve got big ideas. At Cognizant, we’re exploring dynamic ideas every day. We help industry leading companies remake their business models and innovate products that build the latest values by connecting people with things, insights, and experiences.
We are looking for a multifaceted Lead Full Stack Developer with experience crafting and developing cultured software systems and applications, to build and implement practical programs. You will work with additional Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development process.
In this role, you should be a great teammate with a sharp eye for detail and brainstorming skills. If you also have experience in Agile frameworks and most used coding languages.
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
We’d like to meet you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and product managers to conceptualize software solutions Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and handle well-functioning databases and applications Write APIs Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency Solve, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings Build features and applications with a mobile adaptable design Write user documentation
- Full-stack application development experience – 5+ years of experience. Hands-on writing code, hands-on writing code must be the primary duty of most recent position
- Able to make progress in a fast-paced environment with little mentorship
- Strong verbal/written communication & facilitation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to understand sophisticated architectures and be comfortable working with different teams
- Strong work ethic and a great teammate
- Ability to conduct performance analysis, capacity management and tackle a phenomenal scale distributed system
- Passion toward technology, hardworking persistent learner
- Constantly looking for innovative ways of solving technical problems and crafting the solution, courageous of challenging the status quo
- Agile (scrum) experience. Angular 9+
- Web-services, 3rd party APIs, tools like Postman, SoapUI & Fiddler
- C#, Entity Framework, Meaningful SQL experience
- WEB API, RESTful services
- Solid understanding Git or version-control software
- Familiar with production Azure DevOps environments
- Unit and Integration Testing
- Understanding of proven design principles & coding practices
Headquartered in the U.S, Cognizant is a member of the S&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 500, and was recently ranked as the #1 Fastest Growing “All Star” by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant leverages a highly flexible business model, a flawless global delivery network, and domain expertise to deliver to a list of extraordinary companies that are leaders in their space.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 04 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.