LEAD JAVA DEVELOPER
* Responsible for systems analysis, Design, Coding, Unit Testing.
* Requirement gathering & understanding, Analyze and convert functional requirements into concrete technical tasks and able to provide reasonable effort estimates.
* Collaborate with the developers, business analysts and development managers in order to determine the software’s technical direction, systems architecture, system design and implementation plan.
* Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery.
* Code reviews, exposure to continuous integration, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements.
* Periodically review existing production defects and identify/address issues impacting production stability/scalability.
* Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
* 8+ years experience in Core Java, OOPS, Multithreading and Java Concurrency.
* Solid experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems, eg Maven, Jenkins, Nexus
* Solid experience with RDBMS – DB2 and Oracle
* Solid experience in Unix/Linux commands, Shell Scripting and Autosys
* Solid experience developing high volume transaction systems – both Real Time and batch
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.