Lead Java Full Stack Engineer (Hybrid)
Cognizant’s Digital Engineering practice is looking for a Lead Java FSE. If you’re like us, you’ve got big ideas. At Cognizant, we’re exploring new ideas every day. We help industry leading companies reinvent their business models and innovate products that create new value—by connecting people with things, insights, and experiences. Cognizant digital engineering designs, engineers and delivers digital products and experiences that drive digital-first business models. We offer the most comprehensive digital engineering expertise and client-centric methodology for sustainable innovation.
Location: Mesa, AZ ( Hybrid 2 to 3 days On Site )
· Preparation of high level and low level design documents for REST APIs, Spring Batch job, Angular application
· Development of the Services and UI application
· Providing support during QA and UAT phase and resolving defects.
· Co-ordinating work with onsite and offshore team.
· Performing review of the work getting delivered from team at both shores (onsite/offshore)
· Taking responsibility of end to end delivery of the project.
· Attending meetings with stakeholders, participating in requirement grooming, design walkthrough, code walkthrough etc.
· Attending daily calls with offshore team and providing all necessary clarifications.
• 9+ years of experience in design and development of web applications.
• Strong understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.
• Strong experience on leading a team and handling independent delivery of the project.
• Deep understanding of the Spring Framework especially Spring, Spring JBC, JSP/servlets
• Knowledge of frameworks such as Apache Camel and Rest web services
• Strong hands-on knowledge of OpenShift Container build and deployment.
• Strong web development skills using J2EE technologies.
• Knowledge of server-side design patterns and continuous delivery principles
• Working experience in Agile Scrum delivery model
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
· Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
· Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
· 401(k) plan and contributions
· Long-term/Short-term Disability
· Paid Parental Leave
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 04 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.