Lead Operations Quality Assurance Representative – Transactions
This position is available to Virginia residents as Richmond, Virginia in-office applicants or Lynchburg, Virginia in-office applicants or remote applicants residing in states/locations under Eastern or Central Standard Time: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington DC, Vermont, West Virginia or Wisconsin.
Ready for a change? Genworth, an industry leader in Long Term Care insurance, seeks candidates with Long Term Care Customer Service experience to join its Transaction Quality team. This is an opportunity to apply your critical thinking and analytical skills to review processes and associate performance within Long Term Care Customer Service. In this role, you will provide quality reviews on completed transactions, ensuring that they have been handled in accordance with the terms and provisions of the contract and servicing standards, with federal and state regulations, and Standard Operating Procedures. You will drive success of the Transaction Quality Team by recommending process improvements, analyzing accuracy of transactions, recognizing, and communicating trends, and staying updated on all procedural changes, as well as maintaining and building relationships with internal customers. You will work in a collaborative, low-stress team environment, with opportunities for advancement to senior roles and career diversification.
What You Will Be Doing
• Monitor and evaluating complete Customer Service transactions to ensure accuracy in accordance with terms and provisions of contracts, servicing standards, federal and state regulations, and Standard Operating Procedures
• Communicate process improvement ideas to leaders and coaching feedback to associates on transactions regarding accuracy and completeness
• Ensures compliance with operating instructions/procedures and provides consistent and timely feedback to associates and leaders
• Analyzes performance levels for associates with recommendations to leadership on training needs, process gaps, improvements required and written procedure changes
• Writes clear and concise quality review findings and provide updates to leadership
• Identifies trends that represent risk to the business and develop recommendations
• Meets quality production goals timely in accordance with team goals, while maintaining high level of accuracy
• Remains knowledgeable and current on regulatory, compliance, product, Standard Operation Procedures, training materials, and process changes
• Serves as a peer leader and senior SME within the Customer Service LTC Team
• May facilitate meetings and provide data driven feedback and coaching as it relates quality results
• May coach and develop peer relationships to maximize best practice sharing, team effectiveness and the identification of process improvement opportunities
Must Have/What You Bring
• Two or more years of Long-Term Care Customer insurance experience and/or relative insurance experience, preferably Customer Service
• Strong decision making, interpretive and analytical skills relative to assessing transaction accuracy
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to prioritize work assignments and act decisively
• Professional, proactive, and positive attitude
• Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to coach and provide effective feedback across all levels of the organization
• High integrity, level of confidentiality necessary
Nice To Have
• Paralegal experience (minimum 2 years) in personal injury, insurance defense or corporate litigation
• Long Term Care Customer Service experience
• Able to understand and interpret policy contract language, complex insurance laws, state legislative laws, disability processes, nursing home licensing and rehabilitative requirements
• Demonstrable experience in making sound business decisions using risk management and quality protocols
• Experience using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, etc.)
What We Offer
•We have a real impact on the lives of the people we serve
•We work on challenging and rewarding projects
•We give back to the communities where we live
•We offer competitive benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account options beginning your first day
- Generous Choice Time Off your first full year
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 40 hours of volunteer time off
- 401K Account with matching contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Family Leave
- Child Care Subsidy Program
Genworth Financial, Inc. (NYSE: GNW) is a Fortune 500 provider of products, services and solutions that help families address the financial challenges of aging. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, we apply our nearly 150 years of experience each day to helping people navigate caregiving options and fund their long-term care needs. Genworth is also the parent company of publicly traded Enact Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACT), a leading U.S. mortgage insurance provider. For more information on Genworth, please visit https://www.genworth.com/. From time to time Enact separately releases financial and other information about its operations. This information can be found at https://ir.enactmi.com/.
The mission of Genworth’s US Life business is to efficiently keep our promises to our customers and their families and to lead the industry forward to solve the nation’s long term care crisis.
We know we can’t deliver on our mission unless we deliver for our employees. That’s why we’re committed to creating a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, camaraderie, rewarding work, community involvement, and a focus on our employees’ well-being. We know each employee contributes in their own unique way and we’re dedicated to supporting every one of them to help them reach their full potential.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.