Lead Python Developer
Are you looking for a Lead Python Developer opportunity! CGI has an opportunity to work with a multi-user, cloud-ready, multi-tenant web applications based on a Python, Flask, Angular, MongoDB stack.
You will have the opportunity to show/grow with technology leading a team of developers.
Your future duties and responsibilities
You will efficiently deal with technical issues and help to support the broader team.
Support and interact with the team members daily with a focus across the organization
Design and architect solutions
Build a tried and robust technical solutions to support the delivery
Advise a team of developers
Coach and mentor junior and intermediate resources
Ensure alignment to existing strategic direction and architectural strategies.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
– At least 7 plus years of recent experience in designing, developing, deploying, and supporting enterprise applications as a Software Developer.
– Shown track-record of quality software development
– Experience creating benchmark tests, designing for scalability and performance, and designing/integrating solutions.
– Drive creative ideas into an implementation plan
– Ability to perform detailed analysis both technical and business
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Team leadership, coaching and mentoring
– Agile DevOps practices and familiarity with toolsets like JIRA, Confluence etc.
– Automated build management tools like Jenkins
STRONG HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE IN USING THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES:
– Angular Material
Educational Expectations: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Related Filed
At CGI, we call our professionals "Members" to reinforce that all who join our organization are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI's benefits include:
– Driven base salaries
– Eligibility to take advantage of an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
– 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
– Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
– Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
– Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today – one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI – where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- RESTful (Rest-APIs)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.