About AI & Analytics: Artificial intelligence (AI) and the data it collects and analyzes will soon sit at the core of all intelligent, human-centric businesses. By decoding customer needs, preferences, and behaviors, our clients can understand exactly what services, products, and experiences their consumers need. Within AI & Analytics, we work to design the future—a future in which trial-and-error business decisions have been replaced by informed choices and data-supported strategies.
By applying AI and data science, we help leading companies to prototype, refine, validate, and scale their AI and analytics products and delivery models. Cognizant’s AIA practice takes insights that are buried in data, and provides businesses a clear way to transform how they source, interpret and consume their information. Our clients need flexible data structures and a streamlined data architecture that quickly turns data resources into informative, meaningful intelligence.
Title: Python/Perl developer
Onsite : Austin, TX
Roles and Responsibilities
- 8-10+ years of full-time work experience, including 7+ years in an analytical or data science role
- Superior analytical skills, creativity in problem solving, and attention to detail
- Must be able to translate business requirements into SQL "from scratch" without the assistance of a code generating tool and able to understand existing complex SQL
- Experience using and reconciling data across multiple source systems
- Experience with clickstream data and web analytics platforms (e.g: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience developing, maintaining, and enhancing dashboards using Tableau
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the ability to develop concise and effective presentations tailored to specific audiences
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills, especially in multi-functional teams
- Proficient in Python or R programming and SQL skills
- Financial Services experience preferred
- Strategy or Management Consulting experience
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
# L1-AV1# CB#Ind123
# Python # Perl # IICS # Python developer # Austin Jobs
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 15 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.