naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for post-acute care management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How? By hiring exceptionally talented clinicians, engineers and healthcare leaders to leverage cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why Is This Role Critical?
naviHealth is looking to hire an exceptional software Quality Assurance (QA) Lead who has experience leading QA teams and projects. This position is responsible for assisting leadership Process Improvement, day to day escalations and overseeing resource allocation. This person will interface directly with business and IT stakeholders and create QA resource plans and execute on multiple projects at the same time.
As a member of the engineering organization, you are responsible for Quality strategy, planning and execution against our flagship product suite. You have proven experience working with both onshore and offshore teams using tools like Selenium. You feel comfortable working in an agile environment and have a history of building fantastic enterprise-grade products quickly and with quality. You are comfortable rolling your sleeves up to contribute to the success of the team. We have a culture where people perform well based on their merits and their ability to contribute to the larger team. The right candidate will have a key role in our challenging and fun mission that values a work hard, play hard model.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
– Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineering leadership to define overall quality strategy.
– Lead testing efforts and contribute hands-on to ongoing releases of our flagship product in conjunction with onshore and offshore engineering teams.
– Drive the definition and adoption of quality best practices, tools and frameworks.
– Establish quality KPIs and drive product quality and engineering velocity.
– 7+ years of Software Testing and Quality Assurance Expertise focused on Web-based enterprise applications.
– 3+ years of hands-on leadership experience with test plan development, functional test automation, performance testing and coordination of offshore testing teams.
– 3+ years’ experience with Selenium (or equivalent) and SQL/data verification testing.
– Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Experience defining and managing product quality KPI.
naviHealth partners with health plans, health systems and post-acute providers to manage the entire continuum of post-acute care. We utilize evidence-based protocols to optimize care and bundled payment methodologies to align all stakeholders. The result: optimized care and outcomes, reduced inpatient days, reduced hospital readmissions, and increased patient satisfaction.
We care about the people we serve.
We care about each other.
We care about our communities.
We embrace innovation.
We like simple.
naviHealth is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: ********
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) is a $103 billion health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of healthcare. As the business behind healthcare, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals and ambulatory care sites focus on patient care while reducing costs, improving efficiency and quality, and increasing profitability. Contact Info
– Newton, MA
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.