The Lead Software Engineer codes software applications based on business requirements. The Lead Software Engineer works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Lead Software Engineer standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software. Oversees testing and debugging and develops fixes. Researches complaints and makes necessary adjustments and/or recommendations to resolve complex software related issues. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external vendors to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related field.
- 8 or more years of progressive IT experience as a senior developer in large IT projects
- 2 or more years of project leadership experience
- Experience with technologies such as C#, .Net, web services, XML, WPF, REST APIs and solid understanding of object oriented design techniques.
- Solid SQL server Development Experience
- Experience working with Azure Devops platform.
- Be capable of driving towards a goal independently and proactively solving problems with minimal oversight
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Master's Degree
Scheduled Weekly Hours
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.