Lead Software Engineer
– A love for building awesome web UI
– Passionate and proven in-depth experience in SOLID and Clean code principles
– A technology evangelist. You continuously lean emerging technologies and architecture advancements and apply the learnings to improve CoStar’s software products.
– A passion for Quality. You want to be part of the team to produce highest quality software products.
– You have experience with developing mission critical, high volume web-based software
– You hold a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering.
– Ability to provide technical leadership to group of developers
– Design and Develop high performance web applications used by hundreds of thousands of users globally.
– Promote consistent architecture patterns for design and development within and across CoStar development teams.
– Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery, sprint after sprint. Leverage automation testing methods to increase test coverage and build confidence in CoStar’s continuous delivery pipeline.
– Be an effective contributor to CoStar’s agile teams. Participate vigorously in SCRUM ceremonies and help the team to get to ‘done-done’ consistently.
– Collaborate on effective development practices and evangelize within and across teams
– Continually evaluate emerging frameworks and technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that strengthen CoStar’s web products.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: R18244
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ CSGP) is commercial real estate’s leading provider of information, analytic and marketing services. Founded in 1987, CoStar is the primary provider of websites for commercial real estate information, analytics and marketing services. The company conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. Contact Info
– Washington, DC
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.