This innovative Med-Tech company that uses technology and innovation to make new medical devices and tools that help people stay healthy is hiring a hybrid Lead Software Engineer to join their team. Developing custom software for the next-generation of software-driven medical devices by partnering with MedTech companies and developing software solutions in the healthcare industry.
In this role you’ll be responsible for leading the design, development, and testing off software products for medical technology by working with a team of software engineers to determine solutions, evaluate new frameworks, and developing code to meet the needs of these projects You will also be involved in managing the software developing processes, setting project timelines and tracking progress while communicating with clients.
Contract Duration: 3-4 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Experienced in coding in multiple programming languages (C#, .NET, WPF/ UMP frameworks
- In depth knowledge designing solutions, defining specs, creating documents, and reviewing code.
- Ability to enforce project level technical decisiongs.
- Experience working in Medical Device, DOD or Aerospace regulated environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Knowledge of object-oriented design principles/ modern software development
- 5+ years leading/mentoring an engineering team
What You Will Be Doing
100% Hands On
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.