LegalZoom runs on technology, and as dot com innovators, we look to technology to help us advance and optimize everything we do. Because of this, we rely on a backbone of committed tech superstars who make our site and software more stellar every day.
We’re looking for a Lead Web Developer who is a self-starter and can learn quickly, maintain focus, work collaboratively in an Agile environment, and contribute to the improvement of our QA and release processes.
What you’ll do:
– Provide mentorship and guidance to the team members to achieve highest levels of quality and productivity
– Lead the software development projects from idea to implementation by tracking and managing progress, risks and dependencies
– Help software architects to design solutions to support growing business needs while thoroughly considering the system impact
– Work closely with product, marketing and other business stakeholders to gather and refine requirements, and release software in a timely fashion
– Work closely with creative and UX teams to help build and maintain design system/pattern library
– Be adaptive and strike a good balance between speed and efficiency
– 25-50% hands-on development
– Develop a deep understanding of the system, write technical specifications, mentor development team, enforce coding standards
– Contribute in change control policies, software builds, deployment strategies, code reviews and software recommendations
– Support the daily operations of the IT/Tech department
– Take part in agile ceremonies to estimate and execute programming projects
– Other duties required by Management
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
– 8+ years of hands on programming experience
– 5+ years of hands on programming on the .NET (4.0+) platform using C#
– Expert in implementing ******* (WebForms and MVC) solutions as well as IIS management
– Experience working with TypeScript, ES6/ES7
– Exposure to front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
– Previous experience with CSS pre-processors like LESS or SASS
– Strong understanding of web optimization techniques
– Hands on experience writing tests using automation frameworks (Jasmine, Karma, etc.)
– Expert level programming with jQuery including AJAX and DOM manipulation
– Proven success implementing client side frameworks such as Angular, React. Experience with Node.js is a plus
– Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
– Experience building backend APIs for the front-ends you have worked on
– Minimum 3 years experience leading agile development teams
– Extensive knowledge of software development, QA methodologies & release process
– Knowledge of object-oriented design and proven implementation skills
– Expert experience working with source control tools (TFS, SVN, or GIT) with strong understanding of build automation
– Hands on knowledge of design patterns such as MVP, MVC, MVVM, VIPER
– Proficiency in using architectural design utilities like Visio, ERDs, UML
– Strong attention to detail and work ethic
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
– Strong experience with various CMS’s. Experience with Drupal a strong plus.
– Experience with LAMP stack is very desirable
– Experience working with A/B testing tools (Optimizely, etc.)
– Experience working with web analytics and marketing systems (Tealium, Google Analytics, etc.)
We are unable to accept applicants who currently or in the future will require a work Visa.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Read Full Job Description
********************************************************************************** & version=1 & jobid=1609 & source=BuiltInLosAngeles
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.