Ready to turn the wheel in the _AUTOMOTIVE _industry with a _HYPERGROWTH STARTUP_?
MULTINATIONAL AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURER has already established connected car technologies abroad and are on the verge of the biggest technology revolution in the U.S. Automotive space. We are targeting a Senior Software Engineer to assist in the evolution of Automotive Infotainment, Telematics, ADAS/Autonomous Driving & its supporting technologies.
_SALARY: DOE PLUS BONUS AND BENEFITS, LOCATION: DETROIT, MI_
LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEERResponsibilities:
* Work with a cross-functional team to design and develop software frameworks and tools for Autonomous and ADAS systems
* Exercise the full capability of the Automotive platform in a way that it can work efficiently and reliably with various sensors, high-bandwidth interfaces and across distributed compute cores.
* Fill the emerging need for collecting, managing and distributing critical vehicle data and information
* Develop and integrate applications used for advanced vehicle telematics, in-vehicle communications and diagnostics
* Author diagnostic specifications, data analysis reporting, as well as test and validate message integrity
* BSEE, BSME or similar field
* 5+ years of software experience within the automotive industry
* 3+ years of leadership experience in a technical position.
* Proficient in Operating systems such as , Windows, IOS, Android, QNX, ROS
* Background in version control including Git LAB
* Extensive programming experience, including C, C++, Python, Java, Matlab
* Exposure to Real-time system development, software driver development, etc.
_SALARY: $125-150K PLUS BONUS AND BENEFITS_
_LOCATION: DETROIT, MI_
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.