Lead Software Engineer in Test Automation
Keys: Java, Automated testing, C++, Cucumber, SDLE, Agile, Linux, test engineer, 8 plus years, python, ruby, scringting, financial or industry check, Jenkins
Looking for a Lead Software Engineer that is strong in Test Automation using Java. You will be part of an agile development team that is responsible for designing, developing, and supporting Company’s trade execution system. You will work with analysts, developers, and systems engineers to help create our next generation trade execution system. The Lead Software Engineer in Test shepherds the testing process and complements the unit tests covered by software engineers by focusing on business functionality and integration of the application within the ecosystem from inception through implementation.
– BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
– 8+ years of experience in high performing QA teams
– Must have prior BDD and test automation experience (Cucumber preferred)
– Excellent communication skills
– Object-oriented programming experience (Java or C++) preferred
– Proficient with Agile SDLC
– Working knowledge of Linux
– Proficient with SQL and relational databases
– Experience with Python, Ruby or other Scripting languages
– Financial services industry experience preferred
– Experience working with Chef, Jenkins preferred
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.