Lead Software Engineer (.Net Core, Azure, SQL)
This client is a ticket platform that offers brokers a one stop shop for their wares, covering events like Cubs games and Taylor Swift concerts.
They're looking for a Lead Software Engineer to come in and help build out their own team, and then be involved in the entire SDLC of new products. Tech stack includes .Net Core, Angular, Azure, SQL, and REST APIs. Applicants must be local to the Chicagoland area.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6 – 10 years of experience as a software engineer
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience a Scrum/Agile work environment
- Familiarity with .Net programming languages
- Previously built APIs and services using REST
- Solid understanding of relational databases, such as SQL
- Previous work and familiarity with CI/CD pipelines, with a focus on DevOps
- Experience working with cloud technologies, Microsoft Azure preferred
- Be invested in learning and utilizing new technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- .Net Core
- Angular 6&7
- REST APIs
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) with match.
- Paid leave
- Parental leave
*Applicants must live in the US and be currently authorized to work in the US without sponsorship on a full-time basis now and in the future.*
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.