What you'll do…
As a part of the MarTech squad you will have an opportunity to work with Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Architects and Product Marketing teams covering all aspects of MarTech including 3rd Party Data, Data Management, and Data Governance. Your focus will be on becoming the MarTech squad SME for all aspects of marketing integrations focused on Salesforce and Adobe Experience Cloud applications.
As a Lead Software Engineer on the MarTech squad, here's what you will do.
- Become the MarTech squad SME for all aspects of marketing integrations focused on Salesforce and Adobe Experience Cloud applications.
- Map data across multiple data sources, driving standardization and creating workflows that support personalization in customer communications.
- Creating queries/joining tables, Automations, data modeling, integrations including below sample tasks.
- Monitor Automations and investigate when issues arise.
- Conducting data audits, cleansing.
- Lead various development activities including designing and implementing API integration services solutions that are scalable, secure and reliable.
- Provide subject matter expertise and hands-on delivery of data capture, curation and consumption pipelines.
- Lead architectural discussions when building new solutions.
- Conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business, and technical requirements, as-is and to be scenarios.
- Stay educated on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies.
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to complex problems.
About H&R Block…
H&R Block's purpose is simple: To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to have approximately 12,000 offices throughout the United States and around the world.
We are a people company first and a tax company second. People who join H&R Block say it feels like being part of something bigger. A place with an amazing and storied history, but with a strong and urgent focus on the future. Maybe it's how determined, forward thinking and innovative we are, or how accessible our leadership is. We believe it's all those things, and much more.
H&R Block is committed to diversity and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. All qualified applicants are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
Visit BlockBenefits.com to learn more about H&R Block benefits.
As part of our on-going COVID-19 compliance efforts, H&R Block is asking all associates to voluntarily share their COVID-19 vaccination status. Associates who are unvaccinated or who choose not to share their vaccine information will be required to wear a mask while at work and comply with other safety precautions.
What you'll bring to the team…
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience.
- Work Experience:
- 5 years minimum related work experience supporting marketing integrations.
- 3+ years Salesforce Marketing Cloud integration experience AND/OR Adobe Cloud integration experience.
- 8 years Minimum related work experience
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.