Posted Date 1 week ago(5/1/2018 1:16 PM)
Job ID 23404
# Positions 1
Position Type Full Time
Be Here. Be Great. Working for a leader in the insurance industry means opportunity for you. Great American Insurance Group’s member companies are subsidiaries of American Financial Group, a Fortune 500 company. We combine a ‘small company’ culture where your ideas will be heard with ‘big company’ expertise to help you succeed. With over 30 specialty property and casualty operations and a variety of financial services, there are always opportunities here to learn and grow.
Great American Insurance Company’s Corporate IT Services is committed to advancing our customers’ strategies by providing cost-effective, quality solutions and services that maximize the use of technology from innovation to optimization. We offer a business casual, team-centered setting where you will be encouraged to share your ideas, pursue industry certification and migrate your knowledge forward in the areas that interest you most.
* Provide daily operational support for Pivotal Cloud Foudry platform monitoring and management, high availability, creation and maintenance of automation scripts and supporting application teams.
* Establish and maintain continuous delivery pipelines for deployment of Pivotal Cloud Foundry and similar products.
* High level of analysis/troubleshooting of Cloud Environments.
* Work with Java Developers and Application Development teams to tune and monitor PCF environment.
* Work with incident management, problem management, configuration management and change.
* Create and maintain documentation pertaining to the PCF platform
* Learn, deploy and document newer technologies for the potential deployment of services.
* Driving ongoing improvements and efficiencies in operational practices, tools & processes.
* Install software, apply patches, monitor performance and troubleshoot alerts.
* Performing hardware maintenance/repair activities.
* Support both production and non-production servers in a complex environment.
* Provide on-call support as needed.
* Performs other duties as assigned
* 5 or more years of related experience.
* Experience with a platform as a service product such as Pivotal Cloud Factory, Heroku, AWS, or similar
* Hands on experience with BOSH, Chef or related automation tools.
* Ability to effectively communicate with various teams and levels of management.
* Strong understanding off system and application monitoring tools such as New Relic
* Container technology experience (e.g. Docker)
* Experience in Creating, managing and maintaining the new custom build packsdeployed in PCF environment.
* Must be able to work independently in the absence of Supervision.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.