EQT Corp. – Lead Systems Analyst Job in Pittsburgh, PA
– Who We Are
– What We Do
– Life at EQT
– Campus Recruiting
– Careers Home
– > Lead Systems Analyst Job in Pittsburgh, PA
Lead Systems Analyst
The Lead Systems Analyst will lead or assist in developing the technical architecture and framework to support business objectives and reporting/analytic requirements. The candidate must demonstrate strength in Data Warehouse fundamentals, ETL, logical modeling, and database design. This individual must have excellent data analysis and communication skills.
Responsibilities include the following:
– Collaborate with business users to understand business processes, gather business requirements, evaluate concepts, and present solutions;
– Document technical requirements to be used for design and development
– Design, build and test data warehouse architecture and ETL solutions
– Work closely with other ETL / BI Developers and Business Analysts to convert business requirements into optimized solutions.
– Support company’s suite of DW applications, interfaces and batch schedules
– Maintain a high level of data quality and work with internal customers to ensure timely resolution of incidents and data issues.
– Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively across the organization
– Strong communication skills and writing skills, and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
– Understand and comply with development standards and SDLC to ensure consistency across the projects
Required Skills & Experience:
– 6+ years of experience in Data Warehousing / Data Integrations / Data Management
– Extensive experience with Informatica Power Center.
– Experience with SQL/Oracle databases, stored procedures and views
– Knowledge in Python/R scripting and big data.
– Experience with Analytics Tools (Spotfire, Cognos, Power BI, etc.)
– Ability to support existing environments and on-call support rotation
– Self-motivated, goal-oriented individual, with an ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple projects and initiatives
– Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skill
– Cloud based platforms (Azure, AWS)
– Machine Learning
– Corporate Scheduling tools
– Oil and Gas experience is a plus
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, math, science or related technical field.
– Advanced degree or certification in a related field preferred
EQT Corporation and its subsidiaries is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer – M/F/Disability/Veteran
– Site Map
– Equal Opportunity Employer
– Request an Accommodation
EQT is firmly committed to the concept and practice of equal employment opportunity. As such, it is EQT’s policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of age, citizenship, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, familial or marital status, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, orientation, placement and employee development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, social and recreational programs, employee facilities, and termination.
‘EEO is the Law’ Poster
‘EEO is the Law’ Poster Supplement
EQT’s commitment to equal employment opportunity includes making reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental impairments of otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities, to the extent that such accommodation does not impose an undue hardship on the conduct of EQT’s business. An applicant who requires an accommodation in the job application process may contact ********************* for assistance.
Powered by SmashFly
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.