The Lead Tealium Developer will be tasked with technical development within the Customer Data Platform (CDP). This role must have demonstrable background as a hands-on developer, including experience with multiple major platforms within their competency, and specifically Tealium AudienceStream. The Lead Developer will be charged with designing and developing offerings related to Tealium AudienceStream which should integrate across the full suite of Epsilon brands, as well as other third-party solutions. The candidate must be very effective collaborating with all facets of the business including Sales, Marketing, customer interfacing and product development to promote efficiencies and delivery excellence. The successful candidate will possess a keen understanding of the rapidly changing trends in their competency area. This role will be an integral member of the Epsilon Digital Experience organization.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Lead and develop technical documentation including, but not limited to user stories, data-flow diagrams, solution designs, entity-relationship diagrams, test cases, and so forth
- Creating Extensions in Tealium IQ which execute, transform, and deliver data to various destinations.
- Creating connections with Tealium to external systems like Snap logic, Adobe target and Adobe Campaign.
- Creating Tealium connection with websites and track user activities based on the action performed in websites.
- Streaming and Batch files ingestion in XDM format
- Creating Unified 360-degree customer profile
- Querying datasets using Query service.
- Segmentation Service- Creating Segments and Audience sharing and exporting it to 3rd party destinations like Trade desk.
- Serve as the key thought-leader working with practice lead to formulate and package solution offerings for Tealium and other CDPs.
- Strong storytelling capability – slideware development, presentation, and communication skills.
- Establish trust and build relationships with clients, as well as internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Engage with Sales to build key internal and external partnerships, support the sales process and own the process of defining solutions needed for each customer.
- Provide senior technical project leadership across accounts.
- Work with practice lead to manage technical aspects of the CDP practice:
- Determine training plan for technical resources
- Implement quality control process
- Oversee and identify market trends, best practices, and new solutions that should be considered and/or applied.
- Establish and cultivate a culture of test and learn, continually identifying new test ideas with an eye on improving the customer experience.
- Lead client business reviews as needed.
- 8+ years relevant work experience in the digital domain, with strong emphasis in CDP and particularly Tealium.
- Hands on experience implementing and ongoing management of Tealium AudienceStream.
- Has good understanding of digital marketing strategies, including paid advertising, email marketing, display advertising campaigns.
- Has worked on enabling customer journey / activations across multiple channels (websites, email, SMS etc.)
- Articulate and implement a compelling and holistic strategy specific to Tealium CDP and related platforms to support client projects and overall business.
- Must be demonstrably proficient as a hands-on development in Tealium CDP and at least one other leading platform in the CDP space.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to technically lead projects within the competency area.
- Candidate has digital consulting and client-side experience in CDP operations.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing operations and demonstrate ongoing immersion in the digital experience world (research, public blogs, reading, other).
- Ability to communicate, manage and report on critical performance metrics of products within competency area.
- Experience creating inbound and outbound data connections within Tealium AudienceStream
- Proven understanding creating customized audiences within Tealium AudienceStream that are dependent on attributes and rules to then trigger outbound connectors
- Proven success influencing and working effectively across marketing and company functional groups.
- Certifications in technologies related to his/her competency is a strong plus.
- Understands the competitive marketplace and has experience developing partnerships or alliances to acquire data sources, analytic tools, or technological competencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, related Business discipline or equivalent work experience.
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.