Job ID: 252481
Additional Job Information
Title: Lead Technologist-Echocardio
City, State: Nashville,TN
Location: St Thomas Midtown Hospital
Department: Diagnostic Cardiology Anc 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly
Day shift, includes call and alternating weekend shifts
Leads the daily operations of assigned department’s imaging services.
- Ensures quality in imaging, patient care and work flow. Monitors patient documentation for timely completion and accuracy.
- Oversees quality control testing, equipment maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Serves as a resource to department staff as well as other members of the team as needed.
- Performs staff orientation, training, and coaching. Provides input to staff performance evaluations.
- Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Ensures all activities comply with regulatory agency standards.
- Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and patient data/history).
- Assists in maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly department to include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film storage area and any other areas in department.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Heart Saver AED credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent required Master’s degree in a related field, or combination of Bachelor’s degree and related experience preferred
- 1 Year Required Technical Experience. 4 Years Preferred Technical Experience. 2 Years Preferred Leadership/Mgmt Experience.
How To Apply
How to Apply
For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at 855-778-6037.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Saint Thomas Health Services complies with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment practices on the basis of citizenship, race, color, religion, gender, age, national and ethnic origin, disability, or veteran status.
No question or item on this application for employment is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Information obtained through this application will be used solely to determine qualifications and suitability for employment. This application will be valid for a period of 90 days from date of completion.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.