Coilcraft, Inc., founded in 1945, is an established worldwide organization specializing in the manufacturing of magnetic components including high performance RF chip inductors, power magnetics and filters with headquarters located in Cary, Illinois. We are seeking a Lead Web Developer to join our team.
– Develop custom web applications for a global company intranet structure based on user demand.
– Design, implement and support database development on a SQL server.
– Program code for mass data conversions during system upgrades.
– Instruct and answer questions for both technical and non-technical users regarding custom applications and Microsoft Office applications.
– Light supervisory responsibilities of small team of web developers.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
– 3-5+ years web development experience (Visual Studio 2010).
– SQL database development and maintenance using SQL Server Management Software.
– Use of OLE and ADO objects a plus.
– EPPlus and SSRS experience a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer /Veterans/Disabled
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.