Lincoln Tech’s Corporate office in Parsippany, NJ has an excellent opportunity for a Help Desk Application Support Specialist. This position will require supporting users of applications via telephone and email. Knowledge and experience with applications such as CampusVue, Student Information System and Salesforce or similar applications would be ideal.
– Perform corrections on student accounts
– Populate data tables for new programs
– Analyze end-user application issues, resolve or escalate, and track issue to closure thru help desk work order tracking system
Skills & Experience
– HS Diploma or equivalent
– MS Office skills – required
– Full understanding of how CampusVue supports all stages of student life cycle within admissions, financial aid and academic records modules
– Understanding of accounting procedures
– Excellent communication and strong customer service skills – a must
– Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
– Knowledge of Salesforce application – a plus
Full-Time Employee Benefits
– Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
– Disability, Life Insurance, and Other Voluntary Plans
– 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
– Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
– Flexible Scheduling Options
– Career Growth Opportunities
– On-going Training Support and Resources
– Click Here for Summary of Benefits
With over 75 years of success, Lincoln Tech is one of the nation’s leading providers of career training in high-demand industries such as Healthcare, Automotive/Diesel, Skilled Trades, Information Technology, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets
For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (973)766-9045
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.