The Logistics Business Analyst I (Process Capability) will lead the Logistics & Fulfillment organization to improve its capability in the areas of SOP’s, standard work, training and communication processes. You will provide expertise in these areas helping create solutions across the Regal Rexnord Logistics & Fulfillment network. In this role, you will support our broader capability strategy by focusing on harnessing existing best practices (internal RRX and external industry). You will also lead the development of standard operating procedures and / or enhancements to drive further improvements in our ways of working. Additionally, you will support the business in its evolution to become an operationally excellent organization through standardized training and clearly defined standard work for indirect and direct roles. Your engagement and insights will support all tactical and strategic needs ensuring expectations across Safety, Quality, Delivery ,Cost and Growth (SQDCG) are met. At Regal Rexnord, you are expected to model our company values and be a brand ambassador. This role will report directly to the Manager, Capabilities.
- Conducts regular analysis to determine opportunities to optimize exiting SOP’s, standard work and training within the Logistics & Fulfillment network.
- Develop and execute a formal communication strategy that ensures stakeholders are regularly informed of key Logistics & Fulfillment activities.
- Ensures Logistics & Fulfillment intranet site is up-to-date, provides value added information to stakeholders and is leveraged by internal business partners a self-service destination for information, tools, etc.
- Collaborates with internal and external business partners to create new SOP’s and training materials supporting our continuous improvement journey.
- Ensures all solutions drive improvements across the areas of Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost & Growth (SQDCG).
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements and leads efforts to develop and implement solutions.
- Conducts training when needed to ensure end users successfully execute new SOP’s and/or training enhancements.
- Understand organizational priorities to assist with solutions that deliver business KPI’s objectives.
- Collaborates with technical capability role to create and implement SOP’s ensuring solutions and enhancements are formally documented and communicated.
- Balance competing priorities while ensuring initiatives maintain momentum delivering against expected ROI.
- Create a process roadmap for Logistics & Fulfillment that articulates a clear ‘From -> To’ vision with measurable outcomes.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Required Education / Experience / Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Education, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Operations is preferred
- 3+ years experience creating Standard Operating Procedures, conducting training, measuring and implementing standard work principles
- Experience in a front-line logistics and fulfillment operations role is a plus
- Understanding of standard logistics and warehousing process (pick, pack, ship, receive, load planning, TMS, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft office products
- Proven ability to take on tasks and drive continuous improvement
- Ability to communicate a compelling business case for change and be an advocate for process solutions for solving inefficiencies in the business
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire to take initiative and find new opportunities for improvement
Travel: Minimal (10% – 25%)
Language: English (Bi-lingual Spanish is a plus)
Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Coverage
Spending accounts (HSA, Health Care FSA and Dependent Care FSA)
Paid Time Off and Holidays
401k Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contributions
Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
About Regal Rexnord
Regal Rexnord Corporation (“Regal Rexnord”) is a leading manufacturer of electric motors, electrical motion controls, power generation and mechanical power transmission products and sub-systems, serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food & beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Regal Rexnord sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. Regal Rexnord is a $7.2B company with 36,000 associates globally.
You may not know it, but Regal Rexnord impacts your life every day. The company’s products enable the fans in HVAC systems that keep us comfortable; the power source that keeps smart buildings running; the agricultural and food service equipment that keeps us fed; and the conveyer systems that keep e-commerce flowing, to name a few of the applications where our products are used.
Regal Rexnord’s business purpose is to create a better tomorrow by energy-efficiently converting power into motion. This means creating innovative solutions while focusing on both customer needs and the company’s commitment to sustainability. The company’s industrial powertrain and automation solutions offerings are an important part of the company's growth strategy. The company’s strategy includes leveraging 80/20 to prioritize all activities, including product excellence, operational excellence and commercial excellence (i) driving organic sales growth through the introduction of innovative new products, with a particular focus on improving energy efficiency, (ii) establishing and maintaining new customers, as well as developing new opportunities with existing customers, (iii) participating in higher growth end markets and geographies, and (iv) identifying and consummating strategic, value creating acquisitions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Regal Rexnord is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, national origin, marital status, citizenship status (unless required by the applicable law or government contract), disability or protected veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Regal Rexnord is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to building a team that represents diverse and inclusive backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Regal Rexnord Corporation and its affiliates and subsidiaries ("Regal Rexnord") do not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement or similar contract and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition, Regal Rexnord will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.