Full Stack Developer
Have you ever lived in an apartment community? Have you thought that there must be technologies out there that both positively impact the lives of all of the residents, and make it easier to manage and maintain the communities? If this has been you, then you’re absolutely right. Not only that, we think you should come help us build them!
Get in on the beginning of a fully funded technology startup. Madera Residential is a highly respected owner/operator of apartment homes, and is pushing to introduce a range of visionary technologies that will launch the multi-family world into the future.
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer to work on a variety of future-focused projects that include creating SaaS products, building APIs leveraged by third parties, integrating IoT and SmartHome technology management capabilities, and AI-based customer interactions. If you’re looking for an alternative to corporate bureaucracy; if you’re craving an opportunity to make a real impact, where everything you do every day matters and is used by real people nationwide, then this may be the place for you.
In addition to the details outlined below, the successful candidate will have an expert-level understanding and experience with Object Oriented Programming, will be self-motivated, have a love for learning and new technology, and able to lead and mentor others. We’re looking for the Developer that loves tech, that is comfortable working alongside other motivated developers, can operate under pressure and is comfortable being a little uncomfortable. This is a startup after all…
The ideal candidate will be a full-stack web application developer (talented on both frontend and backend) who has a knack for problem-solving and critical thinking. We are looking for someone with experience architecting solutions and breaking business requirements down into achievable technical tasks.
Great benefits including:
Paid Vacation / Holidays
- Show excellent judgment in architecting and planning applications and features at all stages of the project lifecycle
- Interact effectively with team leads and team members, both local and remote, to determine project needs and develop solutions
- Takes overall accountability for keeping the project clean and organized. This includes identifying next steps, clarifying unclear tickets, and breaking larger tickets into smaller and more manageable tasks
- Takes professional accountability for getting things done. Does whatever it takes to make things happen, or gives advance warning if things aren’t going well so we can arrange for help
- Understands successful concepts in UI, UX, design cleanliness, and design balance, and takes appropriate action to resolve situations where minimum standards are not being met
- Full Stack – architectural design and development of web applications
- Use Laravel and Vue.js to work on a variety of projects such as SaaS products and E-Commerce sites
Experience in a lead developer role, including:
- 5+ years of experience with PHP
- 3+ years of experience with application design/architecture
- 2+ years of experience leveraging DevOps and CI/CD toolsets
- Experience with web development frameworks such as Laravel and Vue
- Familiarity with microservice architecture patterns
Advanced understanding of HTML, CSS, and JQuery
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Familiar with Version Control Systems, such as Git
- Advanced experience/knowledge of database architecture and design
- History/knowledge of successful development workflows
- History/knowledge of successful team workflows
Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
An eye for detail and a commitment to quality work
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.