Join us on our exciting journey! Readitech is an up and coming managed IT company, which focuses on being a value-added reseller of information technology providing solutions to small and medium businesses. As a leader in IT Solutions, we help our customers optimize and secure their networks. Our employees receive competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages.
At Readitech, we look for the very best people and then give them meaningful work to do. We look for those that can make contributions to our team and business but most importantly, our customers. Those who choose to work for us are joining a leading IT company which is uniquely positioned to help clients who do not have the IT manpower or time to do it within their own organizations. We are committed to blending industry expertise and advanced technology to deliver stellar service.
By joining the ReadiTech team, you will be part of an organization where one person can make a difference and where collaboration and innovation rule. Our team members are creative and customer focused. Plus they bring a broad range of expertise to the table. The key to our success is our employees whose commitment in terms of their education, experience, and skills set us apart.
The Managed Security Analyst is responsible for the real-time identification and alerting of information security events that pose an immediate risk to DRN’s employees, customers, or business operations. Regular work hours are Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm. Night, weekend and on call work will be required as the business need dictates.
Essential Job Functions:
- Cyber security incident response
- Provide proactive cyber managed services
- Evaluating and analyzing customers’ security audits and implementing solutions
- Implement network protection recommendations to improve DRN Security Audit score. (NIST Framework)
- Conduct external vulnerability scans
- Conduct Phishing campaigns
- Responsible for intrusion detection and prevention
- Responsible for security policy administration
- Develop security standards and best practices for DRN and its customers
- Provide ongoing security training for DRN and as a service
- Conduct client facing consulting engagements
- Research and develop new cyber service offerings and the latest information technology security trends
- Conduct penetration testing
- Perform server maintenance such as patching, upgrading, rebooting, active directory maintenance, security permissions and other related server activities.
- Work closely with IS team members, aiding where needed.
- Perform network and general data center maintenance.
- Research and analyze new software solutions as needed.
- Project manage projects for managed service customer installs of new software or hardware. Ensure delivery of timely results that meet customers’ timeline and budget needs.
- Track and maintain hardware and software licensing as well as ensuring continuity of software support contracts.
- Involved in regular internal IT projects for DRN.
- Assist in protecting DRN’s network via Cyber Security policies, processes and procedures.
- Enforce security policy in daily activities as it relates to the IS team’s functions.
- Document IT processes and information as implemented
- Goal & team focused
- Attendance is an essential function of this position. Regular, reliable, consistent and punctual attendance is required.
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of company policies, procedures, products and services.
- Knowledge of commercial and federal cybersecurity best practices
- Knowledge and hands on experience with security monitoring tools
- Knowledge and experience with firewalls, proxies, incident response, and information security frameworks
- Knowledge and familiarity with configuring and executing vulnerability scans
- Knowledge and experience with system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server, IIS, Sharepoint server, System Center Configuration Manager, Terminal Services
- Knowledge of the following protocols/standards: SMTP, POP, FTP, DNS, DHCP
- Skilled in written and oral communication, including presentation skills
- Skilled in supporting clients and serving as a technical advisor
- Skilled in analytic, qualitative, and quantitative reasoning
- Ability to understand network and web-related protocols, operating system security, common attack patterns, and exploitation techniques
- Ability to perform log analysis
- Ability to anticipate and respond to changing priorities and operate effectively in a dynamic demand-based environment requiring flexibility and responsiveness to client matters and needs
- Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner, keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or scheduled outages, etc.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments.
- Ability to make sound decisions using information at hand.
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs.
- Ability to keep current with future technologies emerging in the industry by attending conferences, reviewing IT publications and online materials, etc.
- Ability to document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customers’ needs.
- Ability to contribute in a sales environment.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- BS in Cyber Security or related degree. Minimum of 2 years working experience and also meets the qualifications below.
- Applicant must have working experience in the following areas: server maintenance (designing, configuring, patching, upgrading, installation, troubleshooting), network management, routers, switches, VMWare and the latest technology platforms, active directory maintenance, security permissions, backup of configuration files, IT documentation, monitoring and enforcement of security policies, and tracking and maintaining hardware and software licensing, and internal & external IT support.
- Applicant must possess ability to successfully research and analytically problem solve.
Qualified applicants should possess working experience in several of the following technologies:
- Administration of a Microsoft 2003/2008/2010 Windows Network
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server, SQL Server, System Center Configuration Manager.
- Familiarity of Fiber channel networking
- Understanding of virtualization; VMware experience
- Experience with SAN architecture.
- Cisco product knowledge.
- Knowledge of the following protocols/standards: SMTP, POP, FTP, TFTP, NFS, CIFS, DNS, DHCP, IPv4 and IPv6.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.