Supports, maintains, develops, implements, recommends, and promotes computerized systems. Responsible for assigned project team supervision and activities.
– Assumes accountability for project team activities. Reports completion, status, priorities, and expected completion date of such activities to senior leadership.
– Organizes, approves, and maintains project/system documentation and/or technical specifications.
– Manages work flow within the team and communication with other IS teams and user population.
– Conducts team meetings.
– Recommends hardware and software solutions for user needs.
– Plans, develops, directs, schedules, and/or assists in the deployment and/or enhancement of DH’s information systems.
– Supervises team members and performs administrative duties. Completes performance appraisals for team members and recommends hiring, compensation, advancement, and dismissal.
– Performs other duties as required or assigned.Minimum Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of experience in the healthcare related, IS field with management responsibility required.
– Advanced degree (in Management/Finance/Healthcare as appropriate) is preferred.
– A working knowledge of system analysis techniques, programming languages, microcomputers, user techniques, and networks required.
– Strong interpersonal skills required.
– Knowledge of relevant application systems, hardware, and software technologies.
– Knowledge of PeopleSoft applications (HR, Finance and Supply Chain) is desirable.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.