Hertz is seeking a dynamic and energetic individual with technology and financial management background for the Manager of Technology Business Management position. The role is designed to position executives with the knowledge to manage and communicate the cost, quality, and value of IT Services. The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality. This role involves close collaboration with IT and Finance professionals at all levels within the organization. If you are an individual who understands how to get things done through influence by leveraging your extensive interpersonal and collaboration skills and are detail oriented with great analytical skills, then this is the role for you!
- Lead the gathering of functional and business requirements and efforts in translating that information into a working set of operational and financial models, dashboards, and management reports.
- Import, transform, and rationalize data from systems of record such as General Ledger, Fixed Assets, ServiceNow, MS Project Online, Asset Manager, etc.
- Operationalize data monthly by loading, validating, and reviewing on timely basis while normalizing data where needed.
- Conduct data quality reviews and work with source data owners and identify opportunities to clean data, improve data structures, or improve data management policies and procedures.
- Present information and reports to data owners and technology partners for data quality improvement and data load automation.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to gain a deeper understanding of the financial data while providing insights and identifying cost savings opportunities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the underlying data, where it comes from, and the ability to reconcile and check data quality, including financial and consumption records.
- Build and maintain transforms, tables and models within Excel, Tools such as Apptio, etc. while supporting, managing, and maintain models and reports.
- Contribute to the annual/quarterly/monthly budget/forecast cycles in alignment with finance partners.
- Work efficiently and effectively with multiple levels of management and staff across the organization.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Technology, or Data Analytics related fields.
- 7+ years of progressive experience in a fast paced, finance/operational focused role.
- 5+ years of experience in strategic planning, execution, building relationships and working with executives at all levels.
- 5+ years experience with data modeling, business analytics, cost accounting and finance concepts for a technology firm or large organization with a complex technology infrastructure.
- Enjoy working under pressure and deadlines, with a strong ability to manage ambiguity and uncertainty while driving clarity.
- Competency in the areas of cross group collaboration, creative problem solving, process development and strategic development.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills for financial modeling and analysis.
- Strong to expert level skills and experience in formulaic logic such as MS Excel if statements, vlookup, pivot tables, macros, etc.
- Knowledge and application of relational database concepts.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Understanding of ITIL or Service Management concepts and practices including IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network/ communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development.
- Knowledge of IT services and financial management processes and best practices such as budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, application/infrastructure support, and cost accounting.
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner.
- Experience with Excel, Apptio, ServiceNow, Oracle, MS Project Online, and SCCM a plus.
- Apptio Recognized Technology Business Management (RTBMA) or Elite Technology Business Management (ETBMA) certification or willingness to study and obtain these certifications.
- Self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.
- Advanced knowledge of financial analysis.
The starting salary for this position is expected to be around $115,000 with annual bonus and profit sharing eligibility.
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our culture – and our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
EOE, including disability/veteran
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.