The Manager of Enterprise Architecture (EA) is responsible for managing the overall IT architecture, engineering and data governance by developing and maintaining a holistic, long term view of all enterprise systems and technologies to support our Infrastructure technology strategy. This role will help drive the technology vision for Cloud Services to support integrated experiences for internal stakeholders to support an efficient operating environment. This managerial role will be responsible for developing a high performing and effective team which includes setting strategic direction with responsibility for people, budget, and outcomes. The major initial focus of the role will include conducting strategic planning activities for the information systems landscape, and communicate the outcomes in terms of future-state architectures, strategies and roadmaps. The Manager of will report to the Sr. Director of Cloud Services.
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies – passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation– then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry’s premier recruitment software provider – delivering technology that supports more than 3,500 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
- Lead the implementation of architecture roadmaps for enterprise application platforms to achieve long-term objectives
- Develop and deliver long-term goals for application and data architecture vision and standards in conjunction with data users, department managers, clients, and other key stakeholders.
- Provide ongoing advisory and insights into emerging enterprise applications, their vendors, innovation potential and relevant business uses.
- Maintain a high performance team and work environment enabling operational objectives and acquisition/retention of people resources to fulfill team mission successfully
- Provides vision, planning & prioritization for the team resources
- Leads and coaches the team in order to achieve high performance, structuring appropriate training and development.
- Focuses on building and improving process efficiencies within Enterprise Technologies
- Sets performance standards to meet service goals and objectives of the team
- Monitors programs, procedures and metrics to ensure on-time delivery and overall customer satisfaction
- Ensures process documents are complete, current, communicated and stored appropriately
- Establishes and maintains relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor the operation of the department.
- Provides reports on performance metrics and results to the VP and Executive Team
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS core competencies
- Minimum of 10 years of IT infrastructure and enterprise architecture
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of prior experience directly managing a team of technical resources.
- Extensive experience in enterprise application architecture including: roadmap development and business case valuations
- Strong proficiency with HTML, CSS, Java, .NET, API development
- Experience with database platforms, including Salesforce, SQL, SharePoint and ERP and/or HRIS systems
- Strong comprehension of SDLC
- Working knowledge of multiple, diverse technologies relevant to enterprise applications including integration technologies, data strategies and cloud technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with and influence varying audiences, from highly technical staff to end-users to executive stakeholders.
- Solid experience delivering results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven ability to recognize industry trends, leverage new technology and existing resources to develop strategies relevant to the business.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Visio)
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional partners and upper management to impact decision-making
- Strong customer orientation focus and success in creating a superior customer experience.
- Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Strong leadership qualities, as well as the ability to inspire and develop a team
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through growth
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions
- Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail
- Strategic analysis/creative problem solving, business judgment and financial acumen are required
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.