- Provide guidance and oversight of Company and Franchise implementations of technical solutions impacting restaurant operations. Ensure effective planning, support, and awareness is in place at the regional level for ongoing technology initiatives. Participate in building and maintaining the IT services and products catalogue used as the implementation guide for franchisors and own stores.
- Lead the communication process at the regional level as it applies to technology strategies and vision. Ensure the technology roadmap is well communicated and understood. Schedule and lead informational roundtables and represent the technology strategy. Identify opportunities and requirements as key input for planning, budgeting and prioritization with DRSC/RTO as well as regional vendors.
- Provide issue identification, summarization, and escalation to DRSC/RTO staff and regional vendors to drive resolution and improvements in technical solutions impacting restaurant operations. Analyze data to report on issue trends, patterns and insights to inform and shape future technology strategies
- To stay informed of the latest developments / innovations in the restaurant technology field, including new products and services. Participate as a Subject Matter Expert for technology projects that are dictated by current business needs and technological developments.
- Elaborate AOP and budget requirements for regional IT operations. Manage budget for the region as per AOP. Proactive communication on budget requirements and potential deviations.
Wendy’s is the world’s second largest quick-service hamburger company and was built on the premise, “Quality is our Recipe®,” which remains the guidepost of the Wendy’s system. Today, Wendy’s and its franchisees employ hundreds of thousands of people across more than 6,700 restaurants worldwide with a vision of becoming the world’s most thriving and beloved restaurant brand.
Education / Experience
- Knowledge of restaurant operations & experience (3 years) or equivalent retail operations experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organization & time management skills
- Multilingual skills, preferably Spanish, French and/or other European languages in addition to English preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.