We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.:
Advance Auto Parts, Inc., a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, serves both the professional installer and do-it-yourself customers. Advance operates approximately 5,100 stores, 126 Worldpac branches and serves approximately 1,300 independently owned CARQUEST branded stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Canada.
We’re currently searching for a Manager Information Technology – Network Engineering in Roanoke, VA to join our Infrastructure Engineering, Operations and Support (iEOS) organization which is a component of Advance Auto Part’s Information Technology business unit. This team is responsible for all phases of Infrastructure delivery from architecture to daily operations. iEOS operates at significant scale supporting over 70,000 connected end points, multiple Data Centers, thousands of On-Premise and Cloud services, and nearly 75,000 team members across North America. We deliver infrastructure and support services that have a clear impact on Advance Auto Part’s Mission of having a ‘Passion for Customers. Passion for Yes’.
As the Manager IT-Network Engineering, your responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
– Having accountability for overseeing network infrastructure planning and management including design, operations, and maintenance consistent with organization objectives, industry standards, and technology resources.
– Responsible for partnering with other iEOS, Application Development, and Information Security leadership and teams, providing guidance with projects, operational plans and operational structure.
– Oversee all IT Network Engineering Group activities and respond to escalated incidents and requests as required.
– Guide team members in the use of monitoring and troubleshooting tools to evaluate and resolve complex issues across a wide variety of network infrastructure systems and services. Ongoing coaching, development and support for team members of the Network Engineering Group in alignment with company culture and values.
– Identify Resource Plan Project assignment in alignment with the IT Network Services department technology roadmap, including considerations within overall IT iEOS Technology & Operation strategy.
– Develop and maintain Resource Management plan for IT Network Engineering Group, adhering to Advance Auto Parts’ IT labor strategy.
– Participates in review of new business needs and technical solutions presented to the enterprise as needed, identifying considerations and strategic requirements/limitations related to network infrastructure services.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must have:
– Previous and/or current supervisory/leadership experience
– Strong understanding and demonstrated application of key ITIL management practices, including (but not limited to) Change Management, Problem Management.
Required Technical and Professional Experience:
– Minimum of 3 years direct IT leadership experience.
– Direct experience and understanding of the OSI Network model and the following network related services and protocols including: BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, STP, IP multicast, Cisco Nexus vPC, Cisco Nexus VDC, Cisco OTV, SDN, SD-WAN, DHCP/IPAM, DNS, QoS, Traffic Management, WAN Acceleration, and Network Load-Balancing.
– Demonstrated experience with regulatory compliance controls and managing processes supporting those controls (ex: HIPAA, PCI, SOX).
– Direct experience with developing and maintaining flexible labor strategies
– Demonstrated experience with developing network service operating models, enterprise network design and associated processes
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
– Minimum of 5 years direct IT leadership experience
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
– Master’s Degree
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
on Company Website
Job ID: ******
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Advance Auto Parts
At Advance Auto Parts we have a passion for YES. Each day we are motivated by a passion to help our Customers. We have a commitment to advance the lives of our fellow Team Members, Customers, and the Communities where we live and work. When you join our team, you become one of more of over 70,000 knowledgeable and experienced Team Members who are committed to providing outstanding customer service to our customers, communities and each other every day. With over 5,100 stores in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands, we are a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider. With opportunities ranging from our front lines in our Stores to our Distribution Centers to our Corporate Support Center and our rapidly growing Professional Business, we have the career for you. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Contact Info
– Roanoke, VA
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.