Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Oracle Integrations Consultant in Enterprise Solutions for our Consulting practice.
- Lead the development and design of latest Oracle ERP cloud solutions optimization related to information technology operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the applications
- Working with client stakeholders to document baseline current state HR Service Delivery operations
- Mentor developers leading in technical design and framework development and execute the day-to-day activities of Oracle Cloud Technical engagements for a variety of clients including process design, implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Participate in RFP, estimation and oral process during the sales
- Lead overall onshore/offshore development teams and manage technical activities for multiple IT projects
- Minimum eight years of experience with Oracle EBS ERP applications with two years of experience working with Oracle Cloud ERP applications as a technical lead or Manager
- Minimum five years of ERP or Cloud Data Conversion processes inbound and outbound interfaces, integration using Oracle SOA, BI Publisher, PaaS Integration Cloud Service (ICS) experience
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Experience leading full life cycle Oracle Cloud technical implementations for large complex client delivery
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) or Oracle Cloud Application Technology Certified is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 80% and must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.