Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Enterprise Solutions
- Lead multiple client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
- Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our Enterprise Technology Solutions (ETS) methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers, or performing research in support of ETS initiatives
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
- A minimum of five years of ETS or Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) related experience with a professional services advisory firm or publicly traded company and experience leading and delivering full life cycle implementation projects related to ETS and/or EPM with software vendors such as Oracle Hyperion and/or Oracle Enterprise Technology Solutions Enterprise Edition
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Experience in process reengineering, designing and implementing business performance management applications including budgeting, forecasting, planning, consolidation, and reporting
- Knowledge of information access and delivery methods, analytics applications and tool portfolio, data sourcing and integration methods such as OLAP / ROLAP / HOLAP and an understanding of data warehousing/mining, ETL, EII, data cleansing, and architecture
- Experience with governance, controls, process and procedures, centers of competency, change management, conceptual data modeling, master data management, data standardization and stewardship, information integrity and compliance, and data quality management
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.