The Marketing Communications Specialist for Professional Services (PS) will
support the production and tracking of internal and customer-facing
communications vehicles to include newsletters, blogs, webinars, roundtables/
seminars, PowerPoint presentations, and promotional materials. He/she will also
process web updates, coordinate email and social media campaign activities, run
surveys, track success metrics and other ad hoc programs to support the PS
organization and Marketing Manager objectives.
* Implement the internal communications plan for PS to include newsletters,
articles for the company magazine, blogs, intranet and SharePoint
* Support the Marketing Manager in creating customer-facing digital and
print communications (newsletters, collateral, emails, landing pages,
blogs, etc.) to generate brand/service awareness and leads as well as
increase market engagement.
* Work closely with PS Sales and Delivery Management to ensure proper
positioning and packaging of communications/messaging by gathering and
assessing necessary feedback.
* Develop and execute marketing campaigns to encourage prospects to
interact with Software AG via Webinars, face-to-face meetings, or events.
* Develop promotional plans for campaigns to include email, social media
and print outreach.
* Create professional, well-designed PPT presentations for sales,
* Monitor website copy, manage promotional schedules and coordinate web
page updates as necessary.
* Maintain an editorial calendar and be responsible for communicating and
achieving due dates/deliverables.
* Gather and analyze metrics to gauge success of communications pieces and
* Assist in managing and coordinating external copy-writers/vendors when
* Understand how marketing campaigns can be used to support the goals of
the PS team revenue growth, increased awareness.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills with a focus on editing
and writing pieces derived from many inputs. (Writing samples may be
* Ability to work alone with little direction; proactive self-starter.
* Carries out projects in time and high quality with appropriate
organization and planning.
* Comfort with a multi-cultural environment and cognizant of global
cultural variances and diversity in oral/written communication activities
* B.S. Degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent.
* 3-5 years experience in similar position/related field.
* Strong proficiency in MS Office, Word/PPT/Excel.
* Experience with managing collateral development; developing/writing
content then directing design resources in the creation of flyers,
banners, infographics, emails.
* Knowledge of online marketing – including metrics and best practices.
* Experience with trade shows/events and/or organizing executive meetings.
* Experience with Salesforce, email marketing, online survey tools and
social media marketing/tracking. Experience with Marketo and LinkedIn
Campaigns a plus.
* Previous experience with marketing communications for services/consulting
group a plus.
* Spanish, French, German or Portuguese language skills are a plus.
* The employees are smart, friendly and welcoming
* Free underground parking never get wet or shovel snow
* Health Insurance starts your first day on the job
* Three weeks paid vacation & three weeks paid sick leave
* 9 paid holidays (including a floating holiday and a community service
* 401(k) Plan with up to 5% employer match
* Business Casual office
* Kitchen on every floor with cable TV also, subsidized snacks & cold
Software AG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion,
color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Click on the link to view the full EEO statement **************************
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.