Are you passionate about coffee? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee, and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work. We are currently searching for a Marketing Data Analyst responsible for driving a deep understanding of how consumer experience on Nespresso direct channels influences customer retention and lifetime value. This role will use advanced analytics techniques to drive a deeper understanding of customer behavior and provide actionable insights for the CRM Team. This role will support the CX Analytics Manager by translating strategic questions into ad hoc analyses or automated dashboards. This role will also support Nespresso’s goals around improving cross-channel, personalized CX by executing on the A/B testing plan established by the CX Analytics and CRM teams.
A Day in the life:
- Owns measurement of the impact of business activities on retention and lifetime value
- Consults on A/B testing set up and execution for CX initiatives
- Analyzes the results of A/B testing and shares findings and recommendations for improvement with business stakeholders
- Partners with CRM team on completion of pre/post analyses
- Owns questions related to cross-channel customer behavior
- Distills data into actionable insights and synthesizes findings in ways to drive maximum impact to the business
- Mines data sources for insights and trends to unlock business value and inform strategic decisions
- Proactively initiates analyses based on trends in the data and shares findings with the wider organization
- Maintains strong working relationships both internally cross-functionally and with the relevant partners at HQ
- Review automated reporting and own interpretation and sharing of results with business stakeholders during internal meetings
- Stay on top of trends uncovered in reporting, identifying key opportunities for the CX team
- Lead the development of additional automated PowerBI reports based on business needs
- Assist with customer targeting for high priority, cross-channel CX initiatives
- Support customer research with customer lists and insights as needed
Winning Skill Sets:
• Bachelors Degree required. Preferably in Business/Marketing, Statistics, or Computer Science.
• Advanced degree in analytics or similar field a plus
• 3-4+ years of experience in an analytics role required
• Advanced SQL querying skills required
• Programming language skills (R, Python, etc.) preferred
• Experience with CRM and marketing data strongly preferred
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Ability to deliver insights and findings clearly and accurately in stakeholder communication.
• Able to effectively manage competing & parallel project demands.
• Experience with data visualization tools a plus
• Strong strategic thinking and presentation skills
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.