We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
As consumers become increasingly mobile and connected, every business is turning to digital channels to acquire new customers more effectively. Of the $83 billion spent on digital this year, Google and Facebook account for 60 cents of every dollar. The result? Massive investment, overabundant data and rising expectations for better results.
Here’s the problem. The lead process is wasteful. For every 6% in conversion success, 94% goes nowhere. Ads on the wrong channel, messaging that funnel performing know that not all customers are created equally. Its difficult to find the most valuable customersthe profitable ones.
LQ Digital is a customer acquisition company with a simple goal:
To help brands win more profitable customers digitally.
We provide digital media services to acquire customers and contact center service to ensure conversion and delivery. LQ works with large enterprises like USAA, McAfee, The Home Depot, Penny Mac and other leading B2C brands to basically run the entire end-to-end process of manufacturing a new customer.
Why LQ is outstanding at what it does: the company thinks less like marketers and more like economists, driving hard against unit economics and aligning itself with pay for performance models. Its also sits on a trove of data, which helps guide better business decisions, benchmarks performance and refines lifetime value (LTV) models.
The company is $50M+ in revenue and is profitable. Its backed by private equity firm Housatonic Partners. LQ Digital is Headquartered in Oakland, CA with offices in Austin, Texas and Shelton, CT.
The data analyst is responsible for monitoring and analyzing daily, monthly and quarterly campaign performance and operations to identify areas of opportunity or risk of growth. Leveraging reporting tools such as Tableau as well as other raw data and proprietary reporting the Data Analyst will create data insights to provide guidance to our Client Service team on areas for client growth. Additionally, the Data Analyst will participate in client meetings with Client Service and Sales to further business development opportunities. The primary job responsibilities are to: 1) analyze and measure activity to benchmarks 2) identify and describe performance changes 3) forecast and 4) prescribe actions to take.
- Interpret data, analyzing and using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports and interpret trends of patterns in complex data sets
- Develop and implement data analysis, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Helping develop reports and analysis
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Filter and clean data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate and correct
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources and security
- Troubleshooting the reporting expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Work with IT teams on:
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion
- Management and design the reporting environment, including sources, security, and metadata
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Training end users in new reports and dashboards
Background + Experience
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with the attention to details and accuracy
- Adept at reporting writing and presenting findings
- Demonstrated and experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- BS in mathematics, economics, computer science information management or statistics preferred
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide recommendations
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms
- Experience in Tableau is strongly recommended
Has confidence in their convictions, can drive direction out of ambiguity and is excited by the challenge of questioning the status quo to get more out of marketing campaigns. Leverages data to find the truth and demonstrate insights.
This individual knows what hard work looks like and leads by example. A leader and a doer.
Is proud of the results delivered for clients and knows they are different than most teams. This is done without arrogance and in collaboration.
Knows how to create urgency for both clients and team members, with enthusiasm and straight talk-whatever the situation dictates. Wants to learn fast and find the next winner.
** Click APPLY to show link to read full job details **
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.