Logistics, one of the world’s leading supply chain companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 42,000 employees in nearly 170 countries are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions across a variety of sectors where CEVA applies its operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated network. For the year ending 31 December, 2014, the Company and its subsidiaries reported revenues of $7.9 billion. We operate nationally throughout the U.S. with opportunities throughout the nation. Our North American headquarters are located in Houston, TX.
offers competitive incentive packages, exceptional benefits and an exceptional culture for career building. Start your career with
and build on our Foundations: Unity, Growth and Excellence. CEVA people are passionate about supply chain management.
This position supports the production of various customer service solution products. Assemble, test/verify/audit, stage products and sub-assemblies.
– Assemble, test, stage, or pack products according to work instructions to meet daily production plan or required standard.
– Strictly follow up and implement quality processes and standards.
– Timely raise any non-conforming issues to team leader or supervisor
– Responsible for using tools correctly for production and follow up tools for management procedure
– Remain current on training plan as directed by employer
– Involve process improvement activities such as kaizan projects
– Responsible for appointed area 5S standard maintenance or improvement
– Material inventory accurancy maintenance
– Complete systems transactions timely and correctly according to work instructions.
– Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times.
– Assist in various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping floors, storing equipment, etc.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
Education & Certifications
– High school education or GED Required.
– Mechanical skills/experience (following work instructions, utilizing hand tools, detail oriented)
– Computer, PC skills including Microsoft Excel
– Experience using ERP system or similar warehouse/inventory system
– Minimum one to three years related experience.
– Minimum one year industry experience preferred.
Certifications and Licenses
– Valid state issued driver’s license preferably.
Interpersonal & Communication Skills
– Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
– Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
OTHER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
– Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds.
– Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
– Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs.
– Read, comprehend and complete basic checklists, forms or other related documents.
– Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
– Balances team and individual responsibilities.
– Consistently at work and on time.
operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent in an inspiring work environment.
Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.