MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
MathWorks is looking for a Software Developer to be a member of a dynamic, multi-functional team responsible for designing and building technologies used to share MATLAB algorithms and applications with other users or larger IT infrastructures! This role will focus on developing tools and UIs for packaging applications and toolboxes!
For more information on our deployment products see: https://www.mathworks.com/solutions/deployment.html
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Design and implement next generation user interfaces for sharing MATLAB programs and toolboxes with other MATLAB users.
- Collaborate with end users to understand their product needs and improve their experience with the deployment products.
- Participate in design activities, reviews, and release planning.
- Partner with all areas of the organization including QE, Technical support, Doc, and Marketing.
- UI development experience.
- Familiarity with scripting Languages such as Perl, Python.
- Familiarity with build tools like Make, Visual Studio and Source code control systems such as CVS / Perforce.
Nice to Have:
- Cross platform experience on any combination of Windows, Unix, and Mac platforms.
- Previous experience with at least one of the following: C++, C#, .Net.
- Experience with MATLAB.
- Previous experience using formal unit testing tools such as Junit, Nunit, CPPunit.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with C++
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.