Maxor is seeking an experienced Software Engineer II to join our growing Pharmacy Application Development team. In this role, you will join a dynamic team of software professionals to design and develop pharmacy software applications. You are responsible for coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process. You will gain exposure to some of the complex tasks within this job function.
At Maxor, you’ll join a company of 1,000 diverse people & almost 100 years of pharmacy experience; offering the stability of a Fortune 500 company with the energy and innovation of a startup. You’ll play an integral role in providing technology and services that fuel the entire pharmacy ecosystem. You’ll recognize that your work is much more than pharmacy services. You will enable pharmacy care.
A career in IT means you have the charge to make a difference in your role; to be part of a team that fosters open discussions; where everyone is respected for the ideas they bring to the table; where teams support & hold each other accountable; where you are empowered with project ownership to see it through to completion and feel proud to put your stamp of approval on it.
Work That Matters
Technology is constantly evolving & IT professionals are in demand across industries. We know you have options about where you choose to work and at Maxor, your work matters. Did you know that patients see their pharmacist on average 12 times a year? Pharmacy is at the heart of healthcare. As a member of the Maxor technology team, you’ll have a direct impact on patients’ lives while enjoying a career with limitless possibilities and the charge to make a difference.
Flexible Work Environment
At Maxor, we understand how & where you work matters to you. Creating work places that reflect the spirit of who we are, collectively, allows employees to optimally collaborate, innovate and define the culture that works best for each team to achieve their work goals and foster a work-life balance. That’s why we support a hybrid work model and are constantly evaluating flexible ways to work together. This may include onsite at one of our regional locations, remote from your home office or a combination thereof as the needs of our business require to support our patients and clients.
Innovation & Technology
At Maxor, we are innovating on behalf of better pharmacy healthcare every day and as a member of our technology team, you will have a constant pulse on current & evolving trends in healthcare technology and security. Utilizing innovation and leading edge technology, your role will be integral to the design, development, maintenance, and security of the applications and complex systems that deliver the best value to all of our stakeholders: patients, members, clients and partners in pursuit of optimal pharmacy healthcare.
A career in IT offers many paths and at Maxor you have limitless possibilities. We’re constantly investing in ways to enrich the learning experience to best meet your professional development needs. Whether it’s through tuition reimbursement toward a degree or professional certification, or expanding your knowledge base through our vast internal library of on-demand resources offering thousands of content titles.
Empowering People & Embracing Differences
We are committed to embracing and fostering a culture of equal opportunity, diversity, inclusion and non-discrimination in employment practices and in business relationships for the economic and social health and wellbeing of communities where we do business. By embracing our differences, we empower our teams to tackle & solve challenging problems through innovative solutions to deliver the best value to all of our stakeholders.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Designs and develops software applications.
- Performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process.
- Gains exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Adheres to security and quality standards when designing/developing solutions.
- Troubleshoots, debugs and resolves issues
- Has working knowledge of relational databases such as SQL server
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science Business Management, or similar discipline from an accredited college or university preferred
- Typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience of Web UI and backend services, Mobile app for iOS and Android systems
- 2+ years’ experience working with relational databases
- 1+ years’ experience working with source control systems, such as SVN, GIT
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work under minimal supervision in a fast paced team environment
- Skill designing functional and reliable software which meets the end user’s needs
Our industry leading benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive mental health and wellbeing resources
- Nationwide Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO with employee friendly plan design, including $850 individual annual medical deductible, $25 office visit copays, Low biweekly premiums
- Company paid basic life/AD&D, Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- Rx, dental, vision, short-term disability, and FSA
- Employer-matched 401k Plan
- Industry leading PTO plan
- And MORE!
Apply today at: https://www.maxor.com/careers/
Maxor is an EOE, including disability/vets
To apply for this job please visit www.maxor.com.