Welcome to Pervenio Search where you will find careers that offer the right fit for you!
Pervenio provides recruitment solutions for leading companies throughout North America. Our opportunities give you the ability to build upon your skills, pursue new career paths, and grow within a wide variety of fields.
The ideal candidates is a results oriented team player to who can fill the role of Mechanical Designer. This person will rely heavily on their advanced knowledge of Solidworks and manufacturing processes to develop new products via metal forming, injection molding and die casting.
- Must be able to deliver complex 3D models, surface models, vehicle assemblies, BOM’s and drawings in Solidworks.
- Advanced understanding of manufacturing processes including DFM, and DFA.
- Fabricate prototypes using 3D prints, and manufacturing processes to prove fit and function.
- Must be a hands on problem solver that is self-motivated person with a strong attention to detail.
- Independently manage multiple projects at different levels of completion.
- Work with scan geometry and other CAD formats to produce high quality designs.
- Bachelor’s degree or technical degree with 4-8 years of product design experience.
- 5+ years of CAD experience with knowledge of Solidworks, EPDM and surface modeling.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills-oral, verbal and written.
- Must possess strong technical, creative and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of metal forming, injection molding, die casting and finishing.
Client offers a highly competitive salary and benefits that include health insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, matching 401(k), paid vacation,
If you are a focused and energetic professional apply today. Please be assured that the relationship between us and you will be based upon mutual respect and confidentiality. Need more information? Call us today at 877-388-9544.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.