Company Name: Kroger General Office
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide administrative support and problem solving assistance to the
manager in managing the merchandising group to achieve department
goals andobjectives. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core
values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety
Essential Job Functions:
* Receive/process communications to and from suppliers and
Divisions associates via phone/email.
* Provide data entry support for Sales Plan and Seasonal Event
* Provide support to the Manager for proofing ads, versions and
collateral, as needed.
* Support special projects as needed.
* Provide project support including proofreading, managing
distribution lists, reports, records and more.
* Create and maintain reports (daily, monthly and quarterly).
* Assist in setting department meetings, appointments and
* Coordinate routine matters, meetings, travel and various other
assignments with minimal direction.
* Provide administrative support and problem-solving assistance
toward the total fulfillment of department responsibilities.
* Respond to issues, questions and concerns with urgency and
* Ensure accurate, efficient processing and disposition of written
correspondence, as well as oral communication.
* Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position
with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
* Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced work
environment and a willingness to help all members of the
* Flexibility to handle an ever-changing scope of assignments and
* Ability to recognize and set priorities.
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to communicate effectively
Desired Previous Job Experience:
* Experience in Merchandising Department.
* Knowledge of Kroger Category Management systems
* Knowledge of Kroger mainframe applications
Education Level: None
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Regions: General Office- Cincinnati; Midwest
States: Kentucky; Ohio
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for
helping others and who want to build a relationship with our
Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your
future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more
and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the
Customer first is what makes us successful. As the largest traditional
grocery chain in the U.S. and one of the world’s largest retailers, we
employee more nearly half a million Associates across 35 states. We
offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing,
Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates
who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of
local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates
2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel
centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is
dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit by serving America
through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste
communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of
companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and
room for advancement.
Posting Notes: OH || Cincinnati || 1014 Vine Street || 45202 || Kroger
General Office || [[mfield2]] || Drug/GM || Employee || Non-Exempt ||
Full-Time || None
Nearest Major Market: Cincinnati
Job Segment: Merchandising, Developer, Mainframe, Administrative
Assistant, Retail, Technology, Administrative
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.