Miami Dade College, Wolfson Campus is now accepting applications for the Faculty, Artificial Intelligence position. The faculty member teaches courses in Artificial Intelligence within the bachelor’s program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaches lecture and laboratory sections.
- Evaluates students and performs career and academic advising.
- Plans and organizes instructional materials to meet course objectives.
- Develops and teaches online courses.
- Teaches Dual Enrollment classes.
- Recruits, advises, and evaluates students.
- Prepares and writes grants for the School of Engineering and Technology.
- Teaches information systems technology courses college wide.
- Participates in a variety of departmental, campus and college-wide programs, activities, and committees.
- Serves as a resource person for adjunct faculty.
- Teaches day, evening and weekend classes as needed.
- Doctorate or master’s degree in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Machine Learning, or related field (e.g., Information Technology, Computer or Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering); or Doctorate or master’s degree and 18 graduate semester hours in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Machine Learning, or related field (e.g., Information Technology, Computer or Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering).
- Flexibility to teach off site with industry partners.
All applications must be submitted online by visiting www.mdc.edu/jobs.
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.mdc.edu.