Miami Dade College, Kendall Campus is now accepting applications for IT Project Manager. The IT Project Manager coordinates multiple projects from initiation through closeout, working closely with appropriate campus representatives and stakeholders through the planning, development, and completion of large and small scale technology initiatives college-wide.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the scoping, planning, and execution of district wide system implementations, software upgrades and process optimization projects
- Ensures completion of projects, from request through close out, in accordance with established standards, schedules and budget parameters
- Maintains ongoing budget and resource management, schedule and plan management, and adheres to compliance and legal requirements within scope from project initiation through post implementation stabilization phase
- Manages and mitigates risk, change management, and communication throughout the course of a project
- Communicates project status to business owners, steering committee members, and other key stakeholders
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Information Technology project management
- Knowledge and understanding of College organization, goals and objectives, and policies and procedures.
- Ability to plan, establish, and manage multiple projects ranging from small and large scale IT strategic initiatives.
- Ability to identify and address gaps, gather approved requirements, and establish future state business processes.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org