Microsoft PowerApps Dev / Systems Analyst Sr
Transform technology into opportunity as a Systems Analyst Sr with GDIT. A career in enterprise IT means connecting and enhancing the systems that matter most. At GDIT you'll be at the forefront of innovation and play a meaningful part in improving how agencies operate.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Microsoft PowerApps Developer you will support the program's information technology, data service, SharePoint, and other mission applications. For PowerApps, these requirements are inclusive of providing development, design, access control, workflows, content, and data management.
To be successful in this position you need to be collaborative and willing to work within a team. While you will need to be a self-starter completing tasks on your own, working together is critical in this role. You will be interfacing with the client and senior staff. Therefore, you should be articulate in your communications because your opinion matters. You will need to explain technical intricacies in a way that is easily understood.
HOW A SYSTEMS ANALYST SR WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Design, develop, and maintain Canvas and Model Driven Applications
- Experience with Change and Release Management
- Document customer requirements
- Provide access to applications and data repositories.
- Experience with Remedy or Service Now ticket systems
- Coordinate with external vendors and support staff for requesting access and troubleshooting issues.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining SharePoint Online, PowerApps, Power Automate, and Microsoft 365 applications.
- Develop reports and dashboards to display critical information.
- Develop documentation (flowcharts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code)
- Use a code library to document, package, and reuse code components for later development expansion or issue resolution.
- Develop training materials and conducting user training of developed applications.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
• Required Experience: 3+ years of related experience (3+ years of overall demonstrated experience with SharePoint Online, Power Apps, Power Automate Microsoft 365, and Dataverse.)
• Required Technical Skills:
- Must know how to create custom applications, views, business process flows, workflows, and business rules based on customer requirements.
- Must be able to configure basic branding, site navigation, and create forms that involve multiple steps and related entities.
- Experience with implementing new Microsoft SharePoint Online sites a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI a plus
- Must meet DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II requirements within 6 months of hire.
- Must meet Computing Environment requirements no later than 3 months from candidate start date on program.
- Example: MS 600-Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate, PL-400 Microsoft Power Platform Developer, or similar
• Security Clearance Level: Must be able to obtain an active DoD Secret
• Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and decision-making capabilities, including understanding user requirements, troubleshooting technical issues, successfully resolving issues and challenges, and developing creative solutions for process improvement.
- Dependability, in that the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong organizational and collaborative skills
- Strong teamwork and engagement as a project team member.
- Ability to assimilate information rapidly, motivated to self-study new requirements.
- Maintain current industry knowledge of relevant concepts, practices and procedures.
- Ability to work under time constraints.
- Adapt to changes in requirements and new projects.
- Maintain and upgrade certifications.
- Other duties may be assigned, directed, or requested.
• Location: Hybrid, Remote with Client Site, Fort Belvoir, VA
8:00am-4:30pm Monday through Friday – may require occasional shift in work schedule to cover tasking.
Currently primarily telework/remote.
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
• 401K with company match
• Comprehensive health and wellness packages
• Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
• Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
• Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
• Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
Years of Experience
3 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Security+, CE – Comptia Security+
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.